The Sécuralert cabinet is at the center of the KMsecur warning system. It is flexible and can receive a large number of sound diffusers whose power is adapted to the needs. The system consists of a management card and a number of amplification card allowing the connection of multiple passive speakers or 100V line.
For each site, KM EUROP designs an optimizes warning solution for better efficiency (choice of power and diffusers per zone), a minimum installation cost as well as a reduced maintenance cost.
This flexibility is enabled by an innovative technology and a production totally controlled internally on our sites located in France.
COMPATIBLE WITH MASS ALERT
INTERCONNEXIONS AND SUPERVISION
- IP nativ connectivity
- Mod Bus RS232/485 ond Mod Bus UDP managing possibilities
- Class D high efficiency add-on 300w amplifiers.
- Possibility of broadcasting different sounds on different amplifier cards.
- LP passive or 100V line mixing: possibility to connect loudspeakers spread over a line
within a building over long distances.
• 8 trigger inputs with line monitoring.
• Possibility of control signaling luminous by
- Diffusion of warning sounds
- Broadcast live messages by microphone.
- Adjustment of the sound level adapted for each line of diffusers and for each sound.
- Easy setting by free software.
- Backup of operation over 72 hours by battery.
- Built-in control cabinet: amplifier, control board, AES, batteries.
- Editable sounds : recorded voice messages or electronical sounds
- Public address
- Design according to the requirements of NFS 60 849 (Electroacoustic System for Emergency Services).
- 5 fault report and alert outputs.
- Line monitoring : broadcaster lines, amplifiers, mains presence.
- Default : battery and remote control lines.
- From 72 hours to 15 days in standby, from 30 minutes to 2 hours in broadcast, according to battery equipment.
- Dimensions : Variables depending on the number of amplifiers needed on the installation
- Securalert Control Panel
- D-WIild et D-Wild multizone Control Panels
- Passive speakers and 100V lines
- INDUSTRIAL ROBUSTNESS
- EVOLUTIVITY BASED ON SITE NEEDS
- SIMPLICITY OF INSTALLATION
- SIMPLE PARAMETERS BY SOFTWARE PROVIDED
- FOOD FEEDED BY BATTERY
- PUBLIC ADRESS BY LOCAL MICRO OR ON CONNECTED PUPITERS