Interconnectable amplification module with long range radio capability
The D WILDS allows low cost to set up a sound broadcast of safety messages at copetitive cost. It is an stand-alone sound amplification module dedicated to sites where the wirering is particularly difficult or for use into temporary structures. It can be also managed by a desk of the WILDS range by a long-range radio link.
INTERCONNEXIONS RADIO ET SUPERVISION
- Possibility to interconnect in radio modules to create an extended area of diffusion
Long-range radio link: up to 1000m (depending on environment).
- Interconnection with the WILDS Music Console via LoRa monitored two-way radio link.
- Schedule alert or signals
- Allows the public Local address (module by module) with microphone (optional)
- Memory of events
- Broadcast of sounds and messages fully configurable, recorded by USB.
- 2 lines of diffusers supervised for the connection of:
– Speakers (1 diffuser 120dB or 5 x 97dB / line of 100m max).
– Light diffusers (LED or Xenon flashes).
– Sirens or horns (40W max per line).
- 5 alert inputs for manual triggers, intrusion detectors.
- Fixing by 4 screws in the corners of the case or by accessories.
- On autonomous or permanent battery rescued in 12V by the 220V power supply kit
- Autonomy of about 3 months (based on one test per month)
- Battery level monitoring on display and on the console.
- Dimensions : L 270 mm x H 160mm x P 90 mm
- Pupitre WILDS
- Pupitre Wilds Multizones
- Haut-parleur jusqu’à 40W
- Diffuseurs lumineux 24Vcc jusqu’à 40W
- IP 65
- LONG RANGE RADIO CONNECTION
- ROBUST AND COMPACT
- SIMPLICITY OF INSTALLATION
- SIMPLIFIED PARAMETERS BY KEYBOARD
- POWERED BY BATTERY OR SECTOR
- LOCAL PUBLIC ADRESS BY LOCAL MICRO
23020 : Vox-Box / D-Wilds power kit